Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two New Articles For Aspiring Writers

My guest blogger at Pagan Spirits today is Harry Bingham, the UK writer behind the website The Writers' Workshop. Harry's guest post addresses:

-Obsessive editing
-Writing a good book
-The query letter, synopsis and manuscript presentation
-Professional feedback

You can read Harry's post here.

Earlier this week, I featured a post titled "So You Want to Be a Writer We've All Heard Of," focusing on post-publication marketing. This time, my guest blogger was Jane Wenham-Jones. Jane gives advice on crafting the perfect author biography.

Hope to see you there - and keep working on those masterpieces!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the kind of stuff I need while writing. Thanks! I am now following.

    Also, thank you again for stopping by my blog!

    AubrieAnne
    http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete